Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birds, birds, everywhere


I have noticed birds every where I go these days. It seems to be moving back into a design trend. In the photo below I have complied different items with the bird motif that are available at a variety of stores. The bedspread and bird print are available at Target. West Elm has the bird pillow, canisters, an bird sculpture. And, the over the door hook is available at the Container Store.


If you want a fast update to any room in your house just add in one or two new accessories. This is an easy way to keep up with the trends without having to change a major element.


From time to time we need a refresher in our home, and with winter coming what better way to remember sunny weather than with the birds from the summer.


To enlarge photo simply click on it.

Don't forget to come back on Friday. I am still finalizing my craft, but it will be something you can get done over the weekend. If you know anyone who would be interested in this blog please be sure to give them the link. And as always if you would like design help in your own home, I am available. For more information please visit my website.


No comments: