Friday, September 9, 2011

Fun with iron-on trransfers



I am going to give you a very easy project you can do this weekend! I have gotten iron-on transfer paper and used it to decorate some items. For me I selected pillow cases and a linen napkin. All you need for this project is an iron, transfer paper, something to iron onto, and a computer for your designs.




Use your computer to make your desired image. If you want more involved graphics try the website etsy if you search for digital graphic images they have some fantastic options from as little as $1.00. Now VERY carefully read the directions on the transfer paper you selected. Some tell you to print in reverse some have you peel the image, etc. so, just don't skip the direction part!




As you can see from the below picture I have created some fun pillow cases. You can do initials, your name, or whatever else you desire. Remember you can print in landscape or portrait.



The below napkin just makes your dining table a little more special.



Hope this is something you will consider taking on! Have a fantastic weekend. And remember I would really appreciate it if you would share my projects with your friends on facebook or through email. I am also always available to answer questions. And, don't forget about my design services, for further information on that please visit my website.

No comments: